Safe and sound.
Material contained on this website is wholly owned by CIT Solutions Pty Ltd.
You may download, display, print and copy, any material in this website (in unaltered form only) for personal use or for non-commercial use within your organisation.
Except as permitted above you may not copy, adapt, publish, distribute or commercialise any material contained on this site without CIT Solutions’ permission.
Requests for authorisation should be directed to the General Manager, CIT Solutions Pty Ltd, PO Box 226, Jamison ACT 2614 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please refer to the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth)
CIT Solutions Pty Ltd makes this material available on the understanding that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use. Before relying on the material in any important matter users should carefully evaluate the accuracy completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
The material on this site may include the views or recommendations of third parties. These views are not those of CIT Solutions or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
Links to other websites are included for convenience and ease of navigation. The inclusion of these links does not constitute the endorsement of the material contained on such sites or any associated organisation, product or services. External site information is beyond our control. It is the responsibility of users to judge the accuracy, currency and reliability of the information on those sites.
By accessing information on or through citsolutions.edu.au, the user waives and releases CIT Solutions to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of the material made available through the website. In no event shall CIT Solutions Pty Ltd be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material.
- If CIT Solutions cancels a course, workshop or program in which you have registered and fees have been paid, a full refund of all fees paid will be approved. Please allow up to three weeks for the refund to be processed.
- Cancellation of your registration within 10 working days of course/workshop commencement will incur 50% of the workshop fee
- No refunds are available once a course, program or workshop has commenced.
- Non-attendance does not warrant a refund. You may, however, arrange for a substitute to attend a course, program or workshop in which you have registered. Please contact us and advise of this change in advance of the commencement date.
- Under exceptional circumstances CIT Solutions may give a refund. If you consider that you have a basis for such a claim, you will be required to apply for a refund in writing and provide relevant documentary evidence to substantiate your claim.
CIT Solutions reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for classes either before or during training as required.
RTO Code of Conduct
It is CIT Solutions’ obligation as part of a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to document and follow a Code of Practice.
The Code assures clients of our commitment to deliver subjects of Vocational Education and Training consistent with the standards endorsed by State and Territory Ministers under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
The Code’s focus is on:
- Provision of training and assessment services
- Issuance of qualifications
- Marketing of training and assessment services
- Financial standards
- Provision of information
- Recruitment of students
- Support services
- Grievance mechanisms
- Record keeping
- Continuous improvement
Customer Service Policy
CIT Solutions is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all workshops listed on our website are currently available and that pricing is true and correct. In the event of course availability or enrolment issues, we will notify you within 10 business days of the intended start date to arrange an alternative training time or a full refund.
Equity and Diversity
CIT Solutions Pty Ltd abides by the CIT equity and diversity policy.
CIT Solutions is committed to providing staff and students with a quality educational environment free from discrimination, which is equitable, safe, socially responsible and allows participants to balance work or study with their personal responsibilities.
CIT Solutions has effective RTO quality assurance and continuous improvement systems, and our RTO quality assurance and audit systems are built on two standards:
- The NVR-SNR Standards that apply to all RTOs
- Policies, procedures and processes that we have designed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the provision of Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
Our company-wide commitment to providing high quality learning is demonstrated by our tasking of several specialist managers and staff to ensure high quality, contemporary and value for money outcomes for clients.
Under the previous Australian Quality Training framework for RTOs, CIT was granted rare “GOLD” status. Under the new NVR-SNR Standards, the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) has continued to grant CIT the delegation for “self -accrediting” status, which indicates that the new national regulator retains the utmost confidence in our ability to consistently deliver highest quality services for clients.
All information collected by CIT Solutions is confidential and protected from unauthorised disclosure by the Privacy Act 1988.
The Information We Collect
When you browse our website, our system automatically makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- Your server address
- Top level domain name (eg: .com, .net, .gov, .au etc)
- The type of browser and operating system you used
- Date and time of your visit
- The previous site visited
- Which pages are accessed
- The time spent on individual pages and the site overall
- Which files were downloaded
No attempt will be made to identify individual users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency (e.g. the Australian Federal Police) exercises a warrant to inspect our web server’s log files.
We collect no personal information about you unless you voluntarily participate in an activity that asks for information, such as:
- Sending an e-mail
- Participating in a survey
- Undertaking a payment or other transaction
If you choose not to participate in these activities, your choice will in no way affect your ability to use any feature of this website.
Use of Personal Information Collected
Any personal information you chose to provide will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided and will not be disclosed to other persons or organisations without your prior consent.
The Internet is an unsecure medium and users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the Internet. Information submitted unencrypted via e-mail or web forms may be at risk of being intercepted, read or modified. If you do not wish to e-mail or send an online form to CIT Solutions you can send a letter by mail to the address below.
CIT Solutions Webmaster
CIT Solutions Pty Ltd
PO Box 226
Jamison ACT 2614