Enrolment in an Accredited Training Program
- Places in the course for which you have applied will be allocated in order of receipt of your application form.
- If you are not able to be placed in your chosen course you will receive priority placement the next time that course is offered.
- Courses run subject to sufficient enrolment numbers. All applicants will be acknowledged by email once a course has sufficient numbers to commence. If you have not received advice of course commencement at least three days prior to the start date, please telephone CIT Solutions for advice.
- Participants will be required to complete a CIT Enrolment Form either prior to or during their first training session.
- Participants will receive their qualification upon full payment of fees and successful completion of all course assessment activities.
- Participants who withdraw from the course will receive a Statement of Attainment for those units successfully completed.
- Participants choosing not to undertake assessment, or those who undertake a non-assessed course, are entitled to receive a Statement of Attendance upon request.
Enrolment in a Professional Workshop
- Places in workshops will be allocated in order of receipt. Enrol early to secure your place.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of enrolling, please telephone CIT Solutions for advice.
- Workshops run subject to sufficient enrolment numbers.
- If the workshop you’re considering is already full, please contact us to be placed on a waiting list. This list will be considered on a ‘first in, first served’ basis.
- Lunch and light refreshments are provided for most courses/workshops.
- Classes are held at CIT Solutions. Please see your confirmation of enrolment for location details specific to your course/workshop.
- It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes prior to advised course/workshop commencement time.
- In applying to enrol in a course/workshop, you consent to receiving information about our products and services. All of our email communications comply with the requirements of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and you will be given the option to opt out of receiving such information.
Please visit training.citsolutions.edu.au/learner-resources/ to
download our latest Learner Information Guide which provides
details about access to our facilities and guidelines and protocols for
you to follow as a student of CIT Solutions.
Cancellations and refunds
- You must notify CIT Solutions in writing if you wish to cancel your application by emailing CITSOL@cit.edu.au
- If you cancel your application 10 working days prior to the program commencement date* you will be refunded the full program fee.
- Cancellation of your application within 10 working days of program commencement date* will incur a charge of 50% of the full program fee.
- No refunds are available once a program has commenced*
- Prior to the program commencement date* a substitute learner will be accepted at no extra charge. No learner substitutes will be accepted once the program has commenced. Any substitute must meet all admission criteria.
- If you wish to transfer your application to another program:
- Transfers 10 working days prior to the program commencement date* will not incur an administration fee
- Transfers within 10 working days of program commencement date* and during the program will incur an administration fee of $250.
- Non-attendance at your enrolled program does not warrant a refund and where payment by instalment applies, payment of all instalments is required.
- Non-attendance may result in a requirement of you to attend a catch-up session or transfer to a new program. If a transfer is required, it will incur an administration fee of $250. When transferring to a new program priority will be given to those who are currently enrolled. This may mean that you will have to wait to gain a place on a new program.
- If CIT Solutions cancels a program for which you have applied and fees have been paid, a full refund of the full program fee will be approved
- You may choose to transfer your payment to another program at no additional charge.
- Please allow up to three weeks for the refund to be processed.
CIT Solutions reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for classes either before or during your program.
Consideration will be given to this refund policy under exceptional circumstances. If you consider that you have a basis for such a claim, you will be required to apply for a refund in writing and provide relevant documentary evidence to substantiate your claim.
*Program commencement is defined as the date that the program starts and may not necessarily be the date of the first facilitated session. It includes online learning.
Failure to pay the course fee by the due date may result in the matter being referred to our debt collection service. Any costs incurred in this process will be passed on to the debtor.
In confirming my acceptance of the conditions described above, I accept full responsibility for any injury to myself, or for loss or damage to my personal property as a result of my participation in my chosen CIT Solutions course/workshop. I warrant that I am capable of undertaking my chosen activity. I understand that my facilitator/tutor will take all reasonable care and I am aware of the risks so far as they are reasonably foreseeable.
The personal information on this form is being collected under the principles of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 which ensures that CIT Solutions protects the personal information of all learners; and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth and State) to enable processing of your enrolment and reporting of Australian Vocational Education and Training Management Information Statistical Standard (AVETMISS) data to the National Centre for Vocational Educational Research (NCVER) as authorised by the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (Cth). The information you provide may also be disclosed to relevant Government agencies or where required by law.
CIT Solutions reserves the right to release academic information for this program to your employer and/or appropriate authorities where your
employer or a third party is paying for the program.