What is User Choice Funding?
User Choice Funding is an Australian Apprenticeship initiative that will provide partial funding contributions for training to eligible individuals and groups. User Choice Funding enables equal opportunity to participate in enhancing skills and the chance for a brighter future.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for an ACT training contract the potential Australian Apprentice must:
- Work in the ACT
- Be at least 15 years-of-age
- An Australian citizen, or
- A Permanent resident, or
- A New Zealand passport holder who has been a resident in Australia for more than 6 months, or
- A person who holds a visa that is identified as being eligible [link] (see page 7) http://www.cmd.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0016/1025260/2017-ANP-Requirements.pdf
- Work full-time or part-time (minimum 15 hours per week). Casual employees cannot undertake an Australian Apprenticeship in the ACT
- Ensure the proposed area of study must relate to duties performed in the workplace
- Be adequately supervised and paid for undertaking or attending structured training.
Which CIT Solutions qualifications are eligible?
CIT Solutions qualifications eligible for User Choice Funding are:
- PSP40116 Certificate IV in Government
- PSP40116 Certificate IV in Government (Human Resource Management)
- CPP40707 Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management
- PSP40616 Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- PSP50116 Diploma of Government
- PSP50416 Diploma of Government Investigations
- CPP50611 Diploma of Security and Risk Management
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
Have any questions about User Choice Funding?
Our team would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding User Choice Funding and any of our programs.
Contact us on (02) 6207 4444 or email us at email@example.com