Bring it all together
Create an integrated procurement environment in your organisation or department with the PSP80116 Graduate Certificate in Strategic Procurement. Gain skills and knowledge for leading and innovating in strategic thinking and practice, from establishing context to evaluating procurement performance in government.
Interact with the learning process by completing assessment activities, presenting a detailed business case and reflect on your experiences in a journal. Evaluate and improve on current procedures and ensure that appropriate enterprise risk management is carried out.
Did you know that you may be able to complete your qualification even quicker with our Recognition+ service? Just like Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), your prior formal study can count towards a new qualification. Contact our recognition coordinator for more information.
Contact us for dates.
Blended (Face to Face & Online) and Recognition of Prior Learning
PSP80116 Graduate Certificate in Strategic Procurement
- Influence and define strategic procurement
- Establish strategic procurement context
- Evaluate and improve strategic procurement performance
- Lead and influence change
- Manage financial resources
- Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships.
Short answer questions, group activities, case study analysis, third party reports, assessment interview.
Canberra Institute of Technology
- PSPPCM025 Influence and define strategic procurement
- PSPPCM026 Establish strategic procurement context
- PSPPCM027 Evaluate and improve strategic procurement performance
- PSPMGT014 Undertake enterprise risk management
Six sessions delivered over the course of four months, this program features work-based projects and an assessment interview. Some assessments are completed within classroom sessions. Consequently, attendance at all sessions is essential. There is a small requirement for reading and workplace research prior to some sessions.
- Participants must be currently working in or contracted to the public sector in a relevant position.
- Have the capacity for independent, self-directed learning
- Prior procurement and contracting knowledge including units from the relevant Advanced Diploma of Government (Procurement and Contracting), or equivalent experience.
- Access to the specific work practices and appropriate level of work-based projects required to demonstrate competency in the units undertaken.
If you are unsure that you meet the entry requirements, please contact us so that an experienced facilitator can discuss the relevance of your experience in either the public or private sectors.
Do you require further information? To find out more about PSP80116 Graduate Certificate in Strategic Procurement, call our Learner Experience team on 6207 4444.
1. Browse our website and find a course you’d like to enrol in.
2. Identify if you need customisation for this course
All of our Nationally Recognised Training Programs and Professional Workshops can be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation for groups of 8 or more participants.
Contact us on 02 6207 4137 for a quotation or to find out more.
3. Submit your application for enrolment form
Complete our online application for enrolment form.
We will contact you with regards to your chosen course of study and send you the program enrolment form. Once you have been accepted to study your chosen course, you must enrol into your classes. This can be done through our training centres.
5. Obtain a USI
All students participating in Nationally Recognised Training in Australia require a Unique Student Identifier, or USI.
A USI gives you access to your online USI account which contains all of your nationally recognised training records and results. One of the main benefits of a USI is that you will have easy access to your training records and results throughout your career, which will be helpful when applying for a job or enrolling in further study.
How do I get a USI?
It’s free and easy to create one at usi.gov.au