Guide their future.
The Diploma of Training Design and Development explores current and cutting-edge approaches to training design and development. Our expert facilitators will share their industry secrets and guide you through the latest learning technologies to enhance your face-to-face and online learning experience.
CIT Solutions offers you valuable opportunities to network with other training developers and empower you with new skills and knowledge that can make a real difference to learning and development within your organisation.
User Choice Funding is available, contact us for more information. Terms and Conditions apply.
Did you know that you may be able to complete your qualification even quicker with our Recognition+ service? Just like Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), your prior formal study can count towards a new qualification. Contact our recognition coordinator for more information.
or 2135 (if eligible for User Choice Funding)
What is User Choice Funding?
Blended (Face to Face & Online), Custom, and Recognition of Prior Learning
TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Analyse the possible impacts of change on individuals, teams and organisations.
- Describe a range of learning design and delivery models.
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis.
- Develop e-learning resources and use them to facilitate an e-learning program.
- Design a learning and assessment strategy.
- Develop a range of assessment tools.
- Evaluate a training program.
Organisational training needs analysis, practical in-class assessments, case studies, research activities, developing assessment tools, evaluation reports.
Canberra Institute of Technology
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDES501 Design and develop learning strategies
- TAEDES502 Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAETAS501 Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- TAEDES503 Design and develop e-learning resources
- TAEDEL501 Facilitate e-learning
- TAEPDD501 Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAERES501 Apply research to training and assessment practice
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
Two consecutive days per month over fourteen (14) face to face sessions.
In addition to attending the face-to-face sessions, participants must allow time to complete a range of activities including conducting a Training Needs Analysis, designing of a learning and assessment strategy, developing assessment tools and evaluating a training program.
There are no pre-requisites for this program. To enrol you will need to have subject matter expertise in your field and have access to an environment where you can conduct a Training Needs Analysis, design and develop a learning and assessment strategy, develop assessment tools and evaluate a training program.